Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Playing Hooky!

Ok well, I had to get in to Bella Donna Bridal in Sacramento this week. I have so many other commitments this week and this weekend, that I had to go today. Bella Donna Bridal is the the only store near me that sells the beautiful Melissa Sweet gowns that I have been loving every time I look in a bridal magazine. I love her styles and the fabrics that she uses, but I so wish they weren't so expensive. Well, enough rambling and on to the pics....

This pic doesn't do the train justice. It is gorgeous and very full. It is perhaps a bit too full for me and our wedding venue.


And the Jillian....

This one was surprisingly light! I was concerned about the popularity of this dress (a la the last dress in my previous post) and I was assured that haven't sold a single one.
Oh and of course it is the most expensive dress I have ever tried on in my life!

3 comments:

Esther and Marjie Lorpol said...

Is Jillian IT ????? Is IT the one? This is such a wonderful idea, this blog thing. It makes us feel as if we're there with you.

We love you,
xoxoxoxo

Jade said...

I love both of them! So gorgeous J.

Unknown said...

oooo la la