Saturday, May 10, 2008

Venue Decisions

Continuing from my last post.... after lunch at the Van Dyke Cafe, I called up the coordinator at Jungle Island and asked if we could take another visit. We checked it out, and we were just as pleased with it as we were a few hours before. We toured the park a bit, and then I had to say goodbye to Ralph's moms. My mom and I stayed until closing, though, and saw the world's largest crocodile in captivity, Crocosaurus. They also have the world's largest cat, Hercules, which just so happens to be a liger.


FUN STUFF!

So, my mom and I went home and discussed which venue would be best, either the Jungle or The Spanish Monastery.

It actually wasn't a hard decision. One was more us, easier to deal with, and best on the pocketbooks. So, yes, Ralph and I will be married among the crocs, liger, and all the parrots at Jungle Island. Crazy, but true.

1 comment:

Esther and Marjie Lorpol said...

Wow - Just watching the croc video was scary ......