Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T-minus 16 hours...

until we leave for the airport. Yes, I should be finishing up writing my own recommendation letter right now (gosh I really hate that BTW), but I am going to relieve some stress online. Here are a list of my random thoughts...

1. I tried on my dress last night after I took a shower. I still need to buy some Hollywood tape so my bustier doesn't show - I forgot to pick that up at the bridal salon. I can SO not lose anymore boobs. I also can't gain any pouch (just say no to the cabbage). Makes me wish I didn't go for such a form fitting dress.
2. I can sit in my dress. Yes, I was stupid and didn't try that. It is probably one of the first things my mom taught me about shopping for clothes.
3. I am chancing it at the airport tomorrow and am not paying the $100 to reserve my cat a spot underneath the seat in front of me. American Airlines has NEVER checked for my receipt (but United has). If they do, I will feign ignorance. I am hoping that the big white bag that Ralph is carrying on will be my diversion.
4. Still don't have a contract for ceremony music. I have a tentative meeting date, but that is it. Apparently musicians are doing just fine in this economy and don't need gigs.
5. Our venue cracks me up with their lack of detail orientation. It makes me feel like I am crazy picky. For instance, don't tell me what my appetizers are - in our contract it is written that WE get to choose 10 out of the 30 appetizers - not you. WTF? If I was crazy picky about this stuff, I would have a ceremony musician by now.
6. If that crazy woman from the venue that raised her voice at me is anywhere near me on my next set of visits, I swear she will regret it.
7. I forgot to mention that I can't wait to be married (FINALLY) and go on our honeymoon.

Off to Miami (er Fort Lauderdale)!

No comments: