Friday, February 27, 2009

I am officially a bride...

now that I have my dress. Yes, today I went in for my third and final fitting at Amy Kuschel's flagship store in San Francisco. She is so beautiful, but was actually a tad imperfect when I tried her on. The only embellishment on it was put in the wrong spot. However, since they make all their dresses on the floor above their showroom, it was just a short 10 minute wait for me to have my dress to take home.

Fifth floor showroom and sixth floor design studio
(credit Uplift Photography)

I cannot stress how pleasant this whole process has been. The staff there are just impeccable. I felt like I was special (without having my butt kissed) throughout the whole process... trying on, buying, and all the fittings. I have found that it is super common for wedding people to treat you great right up until after you sign your contract and then all bets are off. Not here.

This was by far my biggest wedding splurge thanks to my wonderful parents. And in the end, I think I got a deal of a lifetime. Honestly, the price can't be beat considering the dress is made in San Fransisco with wonderful natural materials, and fits my shorty self to a "T".

So now, she is hanging in my closet, which is now off limits to the Gaia Monster. Check her out...

how do you like that name?


This is all you get of the final product until D-day


Thanks mom and dad!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is beautiful, Janise!!