Monday, December 1, 2008

Vote for us please.

I entered Ralph and I in a contest for a free day of coordination (aka DOC). I think we might need it considering we have so much to do for ourselves. They would help our catering coordinator with all the little details like collecting our things and gifts at the end of the night and tipping all our vendors. A real help! All I had to do was submit my inspiration for our wedding, which you all have seen before:


Well our inspiration board was in the top 10. So here is the link to vote for us: http://www.lmgevents.com/board_contest.html.

They only allow one vote a computer and it ends this week.

Wish us luck and thanks!!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

I voted! Going to vote upstairs on my MIL's computer too :). And I'll vote from work tomorrow...and on any other computers I can think of!

luckylass said...

You are the best!!! Thanks girlie - even if you did get so mad at me last night (it was really scary!!!)