Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Peep show

I have to say that I love my gocco, now that I have gotten the hang of it. I just wish that the supplies weren't vanishing away. They have stopped manufacturing many of the supplies and most of the last of which have been bought up by a Australian company.

But I digress... I love printing with this thing.

A better sneak peek...



With this latest project, I am ready to tackle the invitations come January. This is the actual cardstock we are using for our invites. It is slightly textured which is a bit tricky to deal with, but I think I got it down. The envelope above is the same style envelopes we will use for our thank you cards. Yes, I gocco-ed the return addresses on all those envelopes already. Ralph pretty much freaked at my preparedness.

Next up are the actual invite envelopes. My mom is flying in tonight, so maybe I can convince her to gocco the return addresses on all of them during her visit.

Speaking of her visit, we are heading to the BCBG outlet tomorrow to look at that dress. So exciting!!!

1 comment:

The Lorpols said...

Hi, Linda! Good luck w/ the wedding dress!
Hugs, Esther