Monday, January 5, 2009

Just when I was starting to stress...

a google search saved the day.

One of the reasons I really liked our venue is that it was pretty and natural on its own and needed little to no decoration. For some stupid reason, I was starting to think that our lack of ceremony decorations and use of standard run-of-the-mill banquet chairs sans chair-covers (a thing that both Ralph and I dislike out of the discomfort of them slipping from under our bums), would look boring.

Well a simple google search, which I did for reasons I will discuss later, yielded a wonderful video from Fandango Video Solutions, that alleviated these fears. It is of a cute young(!!!) couple getting married in the same location (but different setup) that Ralph and I are in sealing the deal in. They had no chair covers, no ceremony decor, nada... and I like it that way. Whew, I need to stick to my gut. I don't have time to be rethinking this stuff. Anyway, I have other things to worry about.

So please enjoy the show.

No comments: