Sunday, October 11, 2009

Larry and Jenny's San Diego Wedding

It was such a wonderful, heartfelt event. One of the best parts about arranging the flowers for my friend Larry, is that I got to know his new wife, Jenny, so very well over the last month. Over the past month, we exchanged at least 100 emails. It was wonderful to learn so much about her and how well they are suited to each other. When I met her in person, she was exactly the way I envisioned her. It truly warms my heart that they found each other!

As for pictures, well, Ralph and I were pretty busy, so there aren't a ton from us. However, there were plenty of other friends tasked with documenting the event as well as several sets from pro photographers, so those pics should be popping up soon. In the meantime here are a few shots from us.

Boutonierres for the groom and the fathers


The groom's


The ceremony flowers


We lined the aisle with leftover blooms


The aisle overlooking the cliffs


Just beautiful (minus the head)!

No comments: